Friday, October 14, 2005

My legs are so sore I can hardly walk, especially down the stairs. The funny part is that it feels strangely good. I guess because I know that I have done something beneficial for myself in order to get this way. Just think of working out with Jason and what that will involve. All I know is that I workout harder now than I ever have before and I see muscle, especially in my arms, that I have never seen before. I really like muscles!

On another note, this whole budget thing is very exciting. It is incredibly stressful at times, but the prospect of being out of debt is insanely enticing. So, the deal is that we are going to have to work our butts off for awhile. I am going to be working at the office for two and a half to three days per week and when winter comes probably four nights as well, right now I am only working two nights. I was trying to phase out of the whole restaraunt thing, but we decided it was not the wisest thing to do right now. Please pray for endurance for me. I feel very busy now and I know that the winter is going to be many times more hectic. I feel new hope for life and that hope is what makes me think that I can do this.

The world is spinning, twisting, swirling around and I stand in the center solid and unmoveable. My chin raised, my shoulders back, my heart steady, I can not be touched. Can you see it? Can you feel it? The power that races from outstretched arms. There is no waivering in hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home