Thursday, October 12, 2006

TIRED

Today I am just really tired. I feel worn out and a bit discouraged.

For one thing I have been sick for almost two weeks now. I have a very stubborn sinus infection which is giving me a terrible headache. I just want to go back to bed and be alone for awhile.

My kids are behaving fine, but I have to have them at the office with me today and I had hoped for Owen to take the day off to spend with them since he leaves on Tuesday. He is too busy.

I am in the "it's not fair" mode today and I know that is not a good place to be. It will get me nowhere good I know. I could use a fun girls' night out, but can't have it. With Owen leaving I feel like I should spend as much time with him as I can and then after he's gone I'll be stuck at home.

On a more fun note...we are having Mazana's birthday party on Sunday night (since Owen will be gone on her birthday). I am then going to let her invite a few friends from school over for cake and ice cream on her actual birthday. I love birthdays, as you all know, so I am excited about that.

Also, we lowered our price on our house yesterday. We felt like it was what God was leading us to do. We went from $454,900 to $429,900! Wow, big drop. The thing is that the market is so oversaturated it is hard to sell quickly. In the last seven days 60 houses have sold, which sounds great, but 110 have come on the market.

Jenell, I really wish we were still across the street from each other so we could hang out while our husbands are both gone. Boy, would that be nice.

So, that's it. I love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I'm so sorry I missed the big party! My family said it was a lot of fun. I can relate to the headache thing. Boy, I had a doozy yesterday! It started coming on at Church (hmm) and just got worse throughout the day. I woke up this morning and it is completely gone! Maybe that is God's way of telling us to slow down a little...when we get so busy and stressed, it seems to effect our health, as well as our attitudes. During this time when Owen will be away, please don't hesitate to call and ask for help with the kids or whatever. And, we will definately have a girls night out sometime soon...I know I could use it, too!
Love ya & hang in there!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home