Saturday, September 02, 2006

MISSING EACH OTHER

Ok, so as I was saying in my comment on the last post, I really hate being apart. I was painting my cabinets the other day and of course I had on grubby clothes, no makeup, my hair pulled back, you can picture it and I thought "Wow, it sure would be nice if I had someone to go to lunch with after dropping Tristan at school." I wanted some company that required no effort and had no care about how I looked. I thought of people I could call, but it all seemed like too much effort. What to talk about, I'd have to change and put on some makeup, etc, etc. I miss effortless friendship. (Not that Jami and Marlene are not effortless. We just don't get a lot of chances to be together.) Anyway, honestly I miss the days of packing a lunch to walk to the park. Life was simple. And I guess that is what we are looking for in this move. Simplicity, ahh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyson said...

If you missed my comment on the last post it is really the beginning of this post, so read it!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jenell Coker said...

ditto!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

I have to smile! I NEVER go out without makeup here....although I don't know if I ever did there either.....HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home