Monday, May 22, 2006

OK, OK

Tomorrow Owen and I leave for Puerto Vallarta to celebrate our 10th anniversary! (Yes, we are now at 10 1/2, but better late than never. We decided to wait until we could actually pay for the trip and we did! No part of it is on credit which just makes it that much more exciting.) I am now totally stoked. I have gotten almost everything done already which is amazing. Usually I wait until the last minute and then stress about getting things done. Owen went to the men's retreat last weekend and I was able to take care of most everything.

The kids are staying with Mike and Alicia and I have my mom and dad and Diane lined up to cart them to and from school. They are excited to have a "long sleepover" at their cousins, but they say they are going to miss us. I know that we will miss them, but I am anticipating having some good time alone with my man.

At this point I don't even know what to expect, but a really great time. We have not been on a plane together since the summer of '96! (I think.) Anyway, it's been a long time and we are greatly anticipating it.

I'll be back on the computer on the 30th, so I hope everything is great for all of you. Please pray that this trip is all that we need right now. Lots of love to everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Johnson said...

Finally! I am so glad that you guys are able to do this! We will be praying that all goes well and that it is just a time of rest and relaxation for you both. We'll also be praying for peace for your kids.
Have a great time!
Love and miss ya,
Jen

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to call you all day to tell you to have a great time but I'll just tell you here ; )

Have a blessed time and just enjoy each other! (((Hugs)))

2:50 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! Have a great time, don't get too tan! We'll pray for you guys, too!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home