Friday, April 07, 2006

FLORIDA

My parents are moving ahead with their plans to move to Florida. They are putting on offer in on a house today. Wow, how weird!

Read my previous post if you haven't yet. It is new too. It will give you a much better perspective on my feelings and "processings" about all of this.

Anyway, I have so much to think about and process right now. Like what will life be like without any of my family here? (Jason and Kris will probably be going soon too.) Will we end up moving? (It is more of a possibility in Owen's mind than ever before.) If not, what will Owen do for work if Dad decides to close the business? Or, if he doesn't close the business, can we handle running it ourselves? So much to think about.

I'd love your prayers as always. The best part though, is that through all of this unsurety in my world, I still have peace and joy. I could never have said that a week ago!

God Bless You All.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so excited for you Aly, God has great things in store for you and Owen and the kids! You guys are a family and no matter where you are, you have each other and the love of our Father and His favor.

I promise to keep praying for you guys for God's direction as to what you should do or even where to go.

Love you!

11:25 PM  
Blogger linda: off the loom said...

What???!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

So, it is happening. Well...you know I know how you feel. Matt and Chris' house went on the market on the 1st.
You know, if J ends up getting these ARCO stations, we may have a place for you here. Even if we don't, there is so much building down here......
My Master Plan is beginning to come together......HA HA HA HA (sinister laugh)!!!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jenell Coker said...

whatever will be will be; and you will be great through it all.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

How poetic, Jenell! "Whatever will be, will be." I'll keep that in mind.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Wow, it is pretty clear to me that you are making some incredible changes in your OWN life! You don't even sound like the same person. God will show you what to do and where He wants you to be...regardless of where your family is!
We're praying for you... now and always!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home