Thursday, December 29, 2005

LIFE'S TOLL

Funny how life seems to take such a toll on us, but without it we would cease to be.

I am in a state of push. A state of push, you ask? Well, it means I must push my way through each day even though all I really want to do is sleep! I feel so tired and worn out. Sickness runs through town having a huge party, while I begin to crash.

Everyone needs something from me. Whether in the office so we can get paid, or at home so that they can eat, or at the restaraunt, you know, people are thirsty! Don't get me wrong, I like what I do, I just want to kick back here and there and have someone wait on me. Phoenix/Mexico here I/we come! (A Mexican cruise in the Spring, I hope.)

I'm sorry for the rambling and sense of negativity. I'm just taking a moment to vent. Isn't that what this is for anyway, a way to get into one another's heads? Believe me, you don't want all the way in. It's scary in here. The real problem, I will admit, is that I ran out of refills on my meds and I haven't been able to get an appointment with the holiday and all, so I suddenly stopped taking them which is so bad, as you all probably already know. It has been a week without and I am beginning to feel a bit unstable. My poor husband. Please pray that I can get in soon (my appointment is Jan. 5th, but I am going to try to get in sooner).

I don't feel like I am making much sense, and I find it somewhat funny that I am about to post this, but I just spent all these minutes writing it that I don't want it to go to waste.

I love you all so much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Johnson said...

Hi there.....I'm praying for you! Hopefully, you can get an appointment sooner....and don't let yourself run out of those things!
Sorry I didn't call. My phone died the day you called and I didn't know until that evening when I went to use it. Then I have had a migraine and then you'll have to read my new post to know the rest! I'll try and call on Monday. I cannot wait until you come! We'll make sure you get waited on hand and foot! HA!
Love Ya,
Jen

9:47 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Hang in there, Alyson!
You looked so cute yesterday, even though you were tired from the party.I can relate to the whole thing about feeling like everyone needs you for something. I didn't have to be in the office this past week, but yet people still called me at home for stuff. (no laughing Jen)And, I know it comes with the territory, but it does get on your nerves a little bit, when its for dumb stuff,like someones phone number! I felt like saying...call 411! And the kids... Todd will be in the same room with them, and I'll be all the way downstairs, but they will yell "MOM", and keep saying it until they find me, and then ask something that Dad could have easily answered! Yesterday, I went to my room to do a workout video, and what should have been a 45 minute workout, took me an hour and a half because of all the interruptions!
Anyway, thanks (and sorry) for letting me vent on your blog! Maybe I should continue this over at mine! (ha ha) Like anyone wants to listen.
I hope you get your appt. and refill sooner than the 5th, and lets try to get together more in 2006!
Love ya Lots & Happy New Year!
Marlene

9:40 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

Thanks, everyone.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home