Saturday, January 28, 2006

SURVIVAL

i made it! sundance is over for me and i have survived with only a little wear and tear. i did come down with strep in the middle and lost a day and half of work which cost us some money, but oh well. over all i think i did pretty well and am just glad that it is over and looking forward to relaxing next weekend with my BFFs.

it is funny how disconnected one can become when they work nonstop. i am so glad that i am not a workaholic. what a miserable life that would be. i enjoy my family and friends too much for that.

anyway, i look forward to reconnecting with all of you in the coming weeks now that i am part of the world again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it through! Have a great time next weekend and give Jen and Jenell (((HUGS))) from me!

Love you!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jenell Coker said...

I am glad you made it girl!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

I'm glad you're back! I've missed reading your blog! I can't wait until Thursday!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

SO glad you made it thru! I can relate...I hardly saw my family this past week, but I did have a lot of fun, too.
I hope you have a relaxing and reconnecting time in AZ.
You deserve it!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home