Friday, January 06, 2006

DRUGS

i want you to all stop worrying. i'm sure you've probably been losing sleep, etc. and i am so sorry about that. just kidding, but i got my prescription for the meds i need and therefore the risk of my mental termination is gone. i have only been back on for a day and a half. team that with a good workout, a hot shower, a sunny day and the hope of recovery and i feel so much better already. i feel like i can breathe again. this is not to say that the next couple of weeks may not still be hard, but i feel like an addict who got her fix! at least my drugs are legal.

that's it for today. i love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenell Coker said...

Can you send some my way? I could use a fix about now!!
Love Ya

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jen Johnson said...

Don't you all worry! Just seeing my sunny face will be all you need to feel better......HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!
Man, last week I could have used a fix! THANK THE LORD JESUS I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ya and glad you're feeling better!
Jen

9:35 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

So glad you're feeling better! I missed you at the Post Office this week! See you soon!
Love ya lots!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and glad that you are feeling better. I love you!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home