Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OLD NEWS

Well, everyone already knows the news of the week and half of you participated! We really did have a great weekend. Thanks to Jami for having a birthday so that Jen would come in and we could all party! It was so nice and comfortable to be with good friends who we can be ourselves around. That is what I think I will miss most about moving. Thankfully I will have Katy and Chad as built in friends when I get to FLA. That's about it. I'm off to take the kids to swim lessons. Woo, hoo.

Oh, yeah, we prayed about it and we feel God telling us to wait until August to put the house on the market. And I got Tristan's class assignment for kindergarten: he will have Mrs. Alger, who is a new teacher and he will attend the afternoon session.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Johnson said...

Glad to hear that you've settled on a game plan for moving. Sometimes that's the hardest part!
We are praying that all goes well with your plans. Don't be discouraged by anything, only encouraged that God is leading you into a new phase of life.
So glad to see you this weekend. I had a great time - especially in bed.....HA!
Love Ya,
Jen

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for what God has in store for you in Florida and I can't wait to come down and have all of us girls crash in on you. We'll have lots of fun together!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Well, I guess that means you're going to Third Day with us in Sept.! Yeah! That will be fun. We are praying for you guys, too. This is an exciting time for you, and I agree...God has big plans for your family in Florida!
Thanks for a fun weekend!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jenell Coker said...

Life always moves more slowly when we want it to move along at an accelerated pace, and goes by too quickly when we need it to slow down. It is just the way it goes. The kids will do great with the school thing, and you all will have the opportunity to add to your list of friends in your new town. I am proud of you and Owen for taking the leap!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home