Monday, April 09, 2007

A MONTH IN THE SOUTH

...and we are still Yankees! We have not turned Southern yet, but you never know what might happen next month.

The thing about big moves that most of us have learned now is that LIFE IS LIFE no matter where you are! I still get up every morning to my beautiful children who need to get ready for school. I still have to pay the utilities which means I still have to go to work. So, that means I still wait tables! My husband still loves me, I think. And I know that I still love him.
God is still there waiting for me to make time for Him everyday. Which I still don't always do and somehow thought I would.


My life is settled. Settled more now than it has been in years let's say. In this settling there is an unsettling. We have not established new goals to work toward and therefore sit stagnant. Owen and I do much better, as do most people I would assume, when we have a common goal to partner toward. We will find it soon, I hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God brought you and your family there for a purpose, dont lose sight of that. Think back on the passion that you each felt when God stirred your hearts to go there, He is faithful, and He is going to follow through with His plans for your family.

Love you and miss you more than you know!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Baby steps, Alyson. He will reveal things to you in His own sweet time, but until then...baby steps!
I miss you! But, glad to hear things are going well for you there. Let's chat one of these days! I really missed watching you dance on Easter!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home